Wednesday 7 August 2013

'Ello There!

It's time for a blog post and after such a long time. Yes, It been long. So there is a speciality about this blog, or that's what I would like to believe, the post will HAVE to come frequently and also all the posts will be midnight brain farts, i have a lot of those.

While making this blog, I remembered why I deleted my old blog, it was because I never had much followers and it used to make me doubt my ability to write, which i now know is completely dead. So anyways, that is why after almost a year of being out of the blog zone, i have returned with an anonymous blog, because writing was my escape and without a face and name I can let go of my fear of being judge. I still think I am being judged but you know, at the ed of the day you are judging a cat with glasses.

Today, i thought would be my first post. But then I had to write an explanation for my own sake. ALso, i have decided to comment more. Again the reason I think is pretty much the same, of why I didn't used to comment more earlier, but all that is in the past now.

Also, I would like to post a few more things here. A few things which god know I would not share with my peer.
anyways, this is just a hello. Actually, its more of a 'ELLO!




Gliding Away,
Ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment