Saturday 24 August 2013

In other news

Ello There,
I am addressing to the blog, no need to get cocky, my dear invisible reader. Weekend is here and it is sucking the life out of me as usual. I am not a very social person so it gets a little difficult to be out and chill. Don't worry, I still do chill. Just a lil uncomfortably. So, its safe to say that I am fcked up introvert.

So, today as a weekend celebration, I got my ears pierced, they are my third and final ones. I love nothing goes wrong because my parents don't know anything about it and they will disown me if something were to go wrong. Even though this hurts as fuck, but I am very happy with it. I have wanted this for so long that it is almost sad.

In other news, I have a friend who I have kinda lost contact with, she is pretty awesome and we used to be quite tight back in the day. But people drift and thus we too drifted in another land, she into the land of awesome and me into the land of Engg., need I say more? So anyways, she is turning her life around and getting rich by making these cool cards and diaries, did I mention turning her life around? Yes. I am  happy for her. Maybe I should let her know that.

Anyways, I am still mentally undecided about what comes next in my life, I am sure it will kill me slowly and taking pleasure in every little slice of the butcher knife. It really is a predicament how I can single handedly ruin my own life.

Nothing more to see here.

-Ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment