Sunday 18 August 2013

Ridikulous

I love acting. I mean not in a I-wanna-be-the-next-Vidya-Balan way but in a I-love-being-in-my-college-society way. When I started out in the college, I was oh so sad, because I didn't get into my desired field and stuff. But when I joined my drama club, there was a visible change in me. I was happier and my grades got better too. Now I am in my third year and I really need to think about my grades and better them, everybody I know needs to do that. But one of my friends left it, because she said she needs to concentrate on her studies, and now I am thinking, I have to study hard, and I can't let this ruin everything for me. But I can't simply get influenced by a person who can't seem to manage her time, right? Of course I am right. I will have to get an 8! 7.5 won't cut it anymore.  And it has to be done without sacrificing things that I love. Even though I am seriously considering deleting my Facebook, because it is just plain boring.

In college, money also happens to be a pain in the ass. I am always low on cash. Does it happen to everybody? I hope the answer is yes, because otherwise it would just mean that I suck at managing money. Actually problem arises when I am depressed (like now) that I eat a lot and things go a little out of hand. Like my weight, right now. 

Anyways, I have made a list in my mind, and the first priority on my list is to get 17+ (out of 20 that is) in my upcoming minors. Need to show certain bitches certain things. 

-
Ex.


No comments:

Post a Comment